Mobility Management Navigator
The South Western Oklahoma Development Authority (SWODA) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Mobility Management Navigator. SWODA’s home office is located in Bums Flat however this position’s responsibilities/duties will encompass the counties of Kiowa, Jackson, and Tillman. This position is responsible for the development of a new regional mobility management navigation program that will develop opportunities for the coordination of transportation services for older adults, people with disabilities, veterans, and other members of the riding public. The Mobility Management Program when developed will connect potential riders with transportation options.
This is a full-time job classified as nonexempt. Hourly rate $19.23 per hour.
- Identify and establish multi agency partnerships.
- Develop a market/community awareness program.
- Identify strategies for future funding sources.
- Identify alternative mobility services.
- Develop and present information to community members, businesses, and health services.
- Identify unmet mobility needs and develop strategies.
- Respond to phone calls/emails/letters.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning, public health, public administration, or another related field preferred.
- High school diploma/GED plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience may be considered.
- Combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Ability to maintain regular punctual attendance consistent with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and applicable vehicle insurance.
SWODA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, or other non-merit factor.
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Please email your resumes to Stephanie Haworth, HR Coordinator, email@example.com They can also be mailed to SWODA, PO Box 569, Burns Flat, OK 73624